Anyone who wonders why the SHIFT keys are bigger than the other keys NEEDS Mrs. Wizard.
PS... The Shift keys aren't bigger. It's an optical illusion.
Just as the moon appears much larger when it is close to the horizon, your shift keys look larger because of their proximity to other keys. To verify this, go out in a large field at night with your keyboard, place it in an upright position, and view it from a distance of 200 yards. Sure enough, the keys all look the same size!
Paint Shop Pro Tubes
To download these Picture Tube files, right click on each download link and choose "Save Target As". Save the files on your desktop so they will be easy to find. Do NOT change the file names. When you are ready, drag the files into the appropriate Paint Shop Pro Picture Tubes folder.
Click the thumbnail for a larger view. This is only a sample of the entire collection. The set is in a zip file. Unzip and move the contents to your PSP Tubes folder to use.
About the Artist
It is always wonderful to hear from readers and know they are enjoying the tutorials and other goodies from my website. It is even better when they are willing to contribute some of their hard work and share it with the rest of us. Here are some Paint Shop Pro Tubes and Frames from one such reader. Thank you Roger!
From the artist ... My name or family nickname is 'Aught'. Originally spelled 'Ought'; a website misspelling led to the unique change and I liked it better. So online, it's Aught and that's good enough for me.
Michigan, USA (lower penninsula) was kind enough to host my birth many eons ago and I've never forgiven them for that. It made me the first one in my family born north of the Mason-Dixon line and a source of constant irritation to the older generation of my people. Pennsylvania grabbed us and I grudgingly grew up near Pittsburgh. I saw it go through many changes in my life but it's still my favorite city of all time. Now,however; Florida, USA is my home. No, I wasn't born here but came as quick as I could! That should count for something, right?
College was a 4-year party with a horrible cover charge. At least my parents saw it that way. Somehow I made it through though. My background is in sales marketing and promotions and somethig I really enjoy. My work puts me in contact with a lot of people on a daily basis and by some quirk of fate, most of the ones I meet hail from either Michigan or Pennsylvania. Go figure.
Graphics and design were always a part of me and computers just make it so much easier and quicker to get my ideas from my mind to paper. I began to test Paint Shop Pro back at about Version 5.0 and I've seen a lot of changes. Right now I'm using PSP 8.0 and trying to learn all the new surprises they put in PSP 9.0. Addicted? yes I guess you could say so.
Have fun with the graphics. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
Oh no, not a disclaimer!
Please say it ain't so!
Yes, it's so, but since I wrote it, you gotta read it.
Legal this, legal that, blah blah blah, yadda yadda, etc...Oh, sorry, here you are as translated by DISCLAIMERS FOR DUMMIES it says:
* Loading Images - Please load the images to your own system, server or web site directory. NO LINKING, Linking is bad. Bad Linker, bad. Please do not link directly to my images. If you are unsure how to do this, don't try it on your own, that really fouls things up and then your Webmaster gets irritated and goes off and does something wrong on someone elses site and then the lights go out in New York City and you only have yourself to blame. So it's BAD, don't do it. OK? K!
* Emotional Outburst - DO NOT, as in NO NO NO, use any part of my collection or my name or my logo, etc., within pages promoting illegal pornographic activities, child abuse, hate, bigotry, racism/or anything that promotes intolerence of any kind. Those are things I choose not to be associated with and it's my problem. Just don't do it. Get it? Got it? Good. Ok, I took my pill. I'm calm now.
* Awh not, more? Yah, more - Only the images 'specified' spec·i·fy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sps-f)tr.v. spec·i·fied, spec·i·fy·ing, spec·i·fies
1. To state explicitly or in detail: specified the amount needed.
2. To include in a specification.
3. To state as a condition: specified that they be included in the will.
4. To determine or bring about (a specific result): a gene that specifies the synthesis of a single protein .
are permitted to be downloaded, uploaded or placed in another directory; in other words: if it sez DOWNLOAD, that's ok. If it doesn't say DOWNLOAD, then don't. So leave the little pretties where they are. If you're that desperate, try asking nicely!
All of the images that comprise my portion of this site itself are the sole, exclusive and permanent property of me (mine, ALL MINE, but I share) and may not be 'reproduced' (another big word - check out the begat sections of your King James, 'nuff said) by any method including screen captures webcams, digital cam, etc. Trust me the downloads are a LOT better.
* Usage - Should you choose to use any graphic found within the collections, whether a complete set or individual images, I request acknowledgement of authorization. In other words, I made it, you can use it but I want people to know it's mine. I don't sit here by the hour and design stuff just to have someone else without scruples take it for their own. Yah, yah, I know - take a pill.
* More on Usage - Images from the linkware collection may NOT be used by individuals whose intent in developing web sites for others is for gain (whether actual income and /or bartered for trade) whether from the site itself or from the web page developing service.
* One more thing about Usage - Use of my images by individuals developing websites with intent to gain is another big no no unless a license and written permission from me has been obtained PRIOR to the downloading, uploading or use of any graphic. Images from my collections are not to be placed in any online collection or archive nor be redistributed for financial gain or placed within any compilation CD, software or other reproducible media.
* Purchases - Graphics listed for purchase must be bought by you. You will receive a unique logo to display with it as proof of purchase. Geesh! Am I being difficult? I didn't think so but this is getting windy. Better end it. Just a couple more things. I promise!
*Identity - I certify that these are original works. Many are computer generated but others may use parts of pictures, graphics, artwork or etc, found in the 'public domain'. Any simularities to existing works using any version of Paint Shop Pro © Jasc/© Corel since V5.0 are purely cooincidental.
Be FAIR, play nice and I will be a devoted contributor and a great friend. Otherwise, I have really nasty, creepy things that go thud in the night and I will send them to you and yours. PLEASE, take them, they keep me awake at night and freak out my pets.
© Copyright 2005-2006 Roger Farris All Rights Reserved